Who can make a residential development appeal?


A residential development appeal can be made by a person who is entitled to appeal under s 8.7 or s 8.9 of the Planning Act. That is, the person is required to be:                

  • an applicant for a residential development application or an application to modify a development consent for development (check the applicant name on the original application to the consent authority; if the applicant name is different to the name of the person filing the appeal, the person may need to establish that the applicant was authorised to act on their behalf), and

  • dissatisfied with the determination of a consent authority with respect to the applicant’s residential development application or modification application (including a determination on a review under s 8.2 or s 8.9 of the Planning Act).



This website is being updated to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.